Monday, May 15, 2006

Fifteen minutes left at work

All I can think about is that leftover Chinese food in my fridge. It was a terrible, mega-stupid mistake to eat nothing but a handful of almond M&Ms before I came to work today.

Okay, small lie. Leftover chinese food and all of the events associated with the time when they weren't leftovers yet. Video games and swapping fluids. But it's not good to think about that too hard at work, or I'll just start blushing. And I wouldn't want to be sitting at my desk, vapid smile on my face, cheeks burning read.

Or maybe I would.

Sigh.

So.
Damn.
Hungry.

2 comments:

Seth Ruhle Thomas said...

I do that all the time at work! Which is deeply unfortunate when you need to greet a customer all while attempting to latch your erection beneath your thigh. Damn involuntary reactions...

Windigo said...

Aye, Seth, I do believe this is the only time I've come to regret being on our side of the species; when the male genitals take on the role of obvious pole. *sigh*