Thursday, March 06, 2008

I made a puppet.




He's the best puppet I've ever made so far.

There's not really a good shot amoung them, and these are all several months old. I've since begun the Mark Wood Mark Two, this time with more felting, so that his face won't be so damn floppy.

In my defense, I swear I was neither drunk nor stoned when I decided to make a puppet of Electric Violinist Mark Wood, nor am I creepily enamored with him. Those of you who know me well know that I don't handle boredom well. Perhaps you just hadn't realized how poorly I handle it.

3 comments:

Windigo said...

I'm not sure if this is entirely the right thing to say, considering your current situation... but shouldn't that puppet have a tiny little violin? :-)

He he he, just kidding. What's up with you?

(P.S: I'm going to write about the house, don't worry, I just need to sit down and do it!)

Sasha Kovich said...

Baby steps, Jake. First the improved Mark Wood, then he gets his own viper.

(HOOOOOOOOUSE)

Anonymous said...

We are going to be in the greater AA area on and around Easter weekend. This would be a good time for you to meet spawn #1 before spawn #2 is born. Plus, we miss you.

-Kerwin

P.S. Do you still have my copy of "The World of Tiers?"